At Goldman Sachs, your skills and experiences will create a world of possibilities for our clients. From the latest IPO and market insights to investments in clean energy and infrastructure, each one of our teams contributes to innovations that drive progress around the world.
You’ll work alongside industry experts and strategic thinkers at all levels, gaining hands-on experience unlike anywhere else. All at a place where your ideas matter and your personal and professional growth are front of mind.
We would like to invite all Mannheim students to attend our company event and find out more about our business, our career programmes and our recruitment processes through an interactive evening of presentation and networking opportunities with Goldman Sachs professionals.
Our Mannheim Alumni will talk about their various career paths within the different divisions, our unique culture and share experiences about what it is like to work at the firm.
Come embrace the opportunity to move industries, make markets and empower communities.
Date: Wednesday, 26 September
Time: 19.00 – 21.00
Venue: University of Mannheim Campus
· New Analyst – 2 December 2018 (final year students)
· Summer Analyst – 2 December 2018 (penultimate year students)
· Off Cycle Internship – Applications accepted year round
· Spring Programme – 2 December 2018 (students 2 years away from graduation)
· Work Placement Programme – 2 December 2018 (students 2 years away from graduation)
· Technology Degree Apprenticeship – 17 March 2019
Please visit gs.com/careers if you would like to find more about us or complete an online application